Fast-growing commercial real estate development and investment management firm based in Nashville, TN is looking for a dynamic leader for project dispositions.
This role of Marketing & Sales Director is responsible for overseeing the company’s leasing strategy and execution for residential apartments, industrial leasing broker liaison, and sales of residential condominium units.
Project Sales / Dispositions Project Management:
- Broker Liaison: Manage outside leasing and sales brokers for residential condos, multi-family, retail, industrial, and office projects from beginning to end of the leasing/sales cycle.
- Branding: Work with outside branding firm to brand individual projects including naming, website, renderings, etc.
- Project Design: With property management and architectural design team, give input on sellable features in buildings, amenities, floorplans, based on market data and demographics.
- Legal Liaison: Work with CA South legal team to ensure closings happen on schedule, and coordinate paperwork and communications.
- Contractor Liaison: Coordinate warranty issues and contractor punch list follow-up for buyers.
- CA South Sales of Residential Condo Units: Set-up team and oversee direct sales of condo units to the market.
- CA South Lease-up of Apartment Units: As we further develop our property management vertical and move away from using leasing brokers, set-up team and oversee lease-up of apartment projects that come to the market.
- Sales Reporting: Providing sufficient information to and working with investors to update on sales and leasing intuitive of projects.
CA South PR
- Develop and Maintain CA South’s Overall PR Strategy
- Press Releases: Work with outside PR firm to distribute press releases and answer questions from reporters about CA South and various projects.
- Social Media: Oversee social media consultant and help to create content for social media channels including Instagram, Linked-in, etc. to have robust online presence.
- Website and Newsletter: Oversee maintenance of website with Administrative Assistant, and issuance of Quarterly newsletter.
- Creative Direction: Find opportunities for creative collaborations with community, strategic partnerships, as well as positive PR for Ca South.
This is a highly dynamic role that requires “rolling up your sleeves” to handle anything and everything in the above scope, while fully owning the sales and disposition process for each of the projects the company develops.
- Minimum 5-years related work experience in marketing commercial and residential real estate, preferably experience in real estate development.
- Proficiency with optimization of and marketing integration using social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Good working knowledge of website functionality and strategy, branding, content generation and management.
- Proficiency and consistency with prioritizing workload, multi-tasking, working independently, and meeting work deadlines.
- Relationships or ability to develop relationships with 3rd party vendors for marketing signage, event planning etc.
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Profit sharing participation in projects
- Long working hours and lots of responsibility
- Incredibly ambitious team members who are “hard-charging”
- Lots of support and help to achieve the goals of the company
- A “drama-free” and “politics-free” work environment
- Significant financial upside if you perform well
Compensation (based on experience, plus bonus and/or profit participation, depending on milestones and performance goals achieved).
Failure to follow instructions below will lead to automatic disqualification for the role;
– Do not reach out to any principals or employees.
– One-page PDF cover letter required, maximum one-page
– One-page PDF resume ONLY
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com